The Cook County Sheriff's Office seeks to hire two Crossing Guards to work under the supervision of the Cook County Sheriff's Police Department. The Crossing Guard will be responsible for assisting and protecting school children crossing at one of two locations near the school to ensure the children cross the street properly and safely.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (G.E.D.) certification
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to stand and walk for the entire shift without assistance
- Be able to tolerate exposure to all types of weather conditions
- Pass pre-employment processing, to include a background investigation(s).
- Posses a valid Driver's License
How to Apply: Send an email to CCSO.Personnel@cookcountyil.gov to request an application. Please ensure your email contains your name, address, and phone number.
If you have any questions regarding this position or how to apply, please contact the Cook County Sheriff's Office Bureau of Human Resources at 773-674-8665.