On November 8, 2020, at the emergency Board of Education meeting, the D63 Board of Education made a number of key decisions including returning to all-remote learning on Wednesday, November 11 until at least January 19, 2021.
Please note this information will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Video Record of Emergency Board Meeting (November 8)
- Video Recording of Board Meeting (November 5)
- Board Presentation (November 5)
- Video Recording of Board Meeting (October 1)
- Board Presentation (October 1)
- Safely Back to School Plan (Updated September 4)
- Video Recording of Board Meeting (August 6)
- FAQ Video Presentation by Dr. Scott Clay, Superintendent (August 4)
- Board Presentation (July 27) Please note that details did change after this meeting (see full plan)
- Video recording of the Board meeting (July 27)