My name is Jillian, thanks for visiting my webpage! I am so excited to be working with the Early Childhood Program in District 63. I feel very fortunate to be working within a school community filled with dedicated teachers, collaborative staff, diverse families, and most importantly- fabulous young learners! My role here is to work with children, families, teachers, and other service providers to support your child's academic, behavioral, and social-emotional development.
In collaboration with others, my role is to help our Early Childhood Program successfully:
- Support Diverse Learners
- Improve Academic Achievement Outcomes
- Promote Positive Behavior and Mental Health
- Create Safe, Positive School Climates
- Strengthen Family-School Partnerships
- Improve School-Wide Assessment and Accountability