Bus Tracking Apps
District 63 contracts with two busing companies - each has a bus tracking app that shows the real-time location of your child's bus. You may download the one you need - or both. Here are the details:
- Download the app through the Apple Store or Google Play - or through the link on this page (herecomesthebus.com)
- Click the "Sign Up" button.
- Enter school code 30130 and click "Next" followed by "Confirm,"
- Complete the "User Profile" box.
- Under "My Students," click "Add." Enter your child's last name and student ID number. You can find your student's ID number on the Parent Portal.
- Once you confirm your information, you're ready to begin.
First Student provides bus transportation for our special needs students - including those in preschool. To sign up:
- Download the app through the Apple Store or Google Play - or through the link on this page (firststudentinc.com/innovation/on-board-bus-technologies/parentview/)
- Follow the prompts.
- You will need a unique code to add each student - you can find your child(ren)'s code in the Parent Portal under "Transportation."