Welcome to one of the most incredible years your child will have in his/her school career! Kindergarten is a time of:
- New beginnings
- Making friends
Kindergarteners develop fundamental work habits, appropriate social behavior, problem solving and decision making skills, and of course academic skills. I am looking forward to making your child's learning experience a fun and exciting one, and to instill a love of learning that will last throughout their years of schooling.At Home SupportFamilies can help at home by:
- Learning lots of new things each and every day
- Reading to and with your child daily.
- Practicing sight words daily.
- Encouraging your child to write and draw.
- Practicing math daily.
- Reviewing work that your child brings home.
Parent Portal Link: https://powerschool.emsd63.org