Thank you for your interest in East Maine School District 63. We offer a supportive work environment that gives employees the chance to make a difference, change lives, and grow in their careers.
With six schools serving 3,400 PreK-8 grade students, a District Office, summer programs, and more than 400 staff members, District 63 offers a wide range of full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. We promote professional development, recognize excellent performance, and offer a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance (dental at an expense of the employee - but cover part of all of health, depending on plan election), TRS or IMRF pension participation, and more.Completed online applications and application materials are retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we'll contact you for more information and a possible interview.
D63 is looking for stupendous substitutes. Click the link above to get started.Pay Rates:
- $160.00/day - Substitute Teacher
- $130.00/day - Teacher Assistant
- $274.00/day - Long Term Substitute Teacher
- $16.00/hour - School Secretary
- $37.00/hour - Registered Nurse
Questions? Contact Dr. Shawn Schleizer, Associate Superintendent, at 847.299.1900. Fax: 847.299.9963.
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Obtain an Illinois Substitute License, valid for teaching PreK-12.