Expanded Learning @ D63
Success without boundaries. At District 63, this is our tagline – and our philosophy. We’re committed to offering a diverse learning environment – one that not only focuses on teaching excellence, but on fostering the success of the whole child.
District 63’s Expanded Learning Program offers opportunities for Maine Township youth that go beyond the boundaries of the traditional school day and build on our educational program, promoting academic, social, emotional, and behavioral growth – and a chance to have fun and make friends!
Through Expanded Learning, we offer:
- Expanded Learning After School (limited to D63 PreK-8th grade students), our flagship program since 2001.
- Special programs for winter, spring, and summer break.
- A Youth and Teen Center featuring science, technology, engineering, arts & math activities (STEAM).
- Youth basketball and soccer leagues.
- Clubs ranging from scholastic bowl to broadcasting and coding.
Check the links on the right for more information about all of our Expanded Learning Programs – and our calendar to see what’s coming up. There’s something for everyone to enjoy! Stop by and see our new office space at Gemini!District 63 Expanded Learning ProgramGemini Jr. High School8955 Greenwood AvenueNiles, IL 60714