boundaries. At District 63, this is our tagline – and our philosophy. We’re
committed to offering a diverse learning environment – one that not only
focuses on teaching excellence, but on fostering the success of the whole child.
Expanded Learning Program offers opportunities for Maine Township youth that go beyond the boundaries of
the traditional school day and build on our educational program, promoting
academic, social, emotional, and behavioral growth – and a chance to have fun
and make friends!
Through Expanded Learning, we offer:
- TLC After School (limited to D63 PreK-8th grade students), our flagship program since
- Special programs for spring and summer break.
- A Teen Center featuring science, technology, engineering,
arts & math activities (STEAM).
- Youth basketball and soccer leagues.
- Clubs ranging from scholastic bowl to broadcasting
Check the links on the right for more information about all
of our Expanded Learning Programs – and our calendar to see what’s coming up.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy! Stop by and see our new office space at Gemini!
District 63 Expanded Learning Program
Gemini Jr. High School
8955 Greenwood Avenue
Niles, IL 60714.