Attention Students and Families: Click on April 8th E-Learning Board. Extra ESL activities from Mrs. Shah Click Here. If you have any questions as you work through the activities, you can email me at email@example.com from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Miss Sarandos would enjoy hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.Google Classroom: if clicking on the link above does not work-
- go to emsd63.org
- select school-Mark Twain
- For Students
- under Student Resources click on Classlink
- Go to Google Classroom App and find E-Learning Assignment Board Wednesday, March 18th
Parents/Students: Once your student has completed the designated activities, make sure to fill out and submit the E-Learning Attendance Form/Formulario de asistencia del día de aprendizaje electrónico.
Previous E-Learning Assignment Boards:
Teacher Read Alouds (new one posted each day):
Parent Support eMail Addresses
- For help with the Parent Portal please email Portal411@emsd63.org
- For assistance with Chromebook or student apps please email eLearning411@esd63.org
Free Meal Pickup:
meals will be distributed each Monday and Wednesday as long as schools are closed - with District 207 serving meals on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Food for Families in our Township: Additional Resouces
- The Maine Township Food Pantry will provide food to any township resident in need. Stop by the pantry at 1700 Ballard Road, Park Ridge - or call 847.297.2510.
- McAlister's Deli will provide a free kid meal from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. for every adult meal purchased. Stop by the restaurant at 9465 N. Milwaukee Ave, Niles (near Golf Mill); remember that the restaurant is open for take out only.
Recursos adicionales para obtener comida para las familias de nuestra comunidad:
- El Maine Township Food Pantry puede proveer comida a aquellas familias que lo necesitan. Usted puede pasar por el pantry en 1700 Ballard Road, Park Ridge o comunicarse por teléfono al 847.297.2510
- McAlister's Deli tiene una promoción la cual ofrece una comida gratis a un niño, si sus padres compran una comida para adultos. La promoción está disponible cada dia de las 11am a 1 pm. El restaurante está solamente abierto para take-out y está localizado en 9465 N. Milwaukee Ave, Niles (cerca de Golf Mill).
Welcome to Room 214!
Who is Ms. Johnson?
Hello. My name is Phyllis Johnson. I have been teaching in District 63 for over 25 years. I was a student in District 63 attending both Nelson School and Gemini. It has been so much fun teaching in the same district I attended as a child.
It is such a pleasure working in this diverse district. I love getting to know my students and their families. As I do not have my own children, I feel blessed to be able to work with the wonderful students attending here. The feelings of joy and pride I get as I watch the kids grow and achieve has been amazing! For this, I am very thankful!!
Contacting Ms. Johnson:
Mark Twain School
Mark Twain Website: