Here is a short video about the Niles public library's resources for National Library Week.
Attention Students and Families:
1) Login to Classlink HERE
2) Click on the app Google Classroom
3) Click on Classwork
4) Click on the E-Learning Days folder
5) Open the Google Slides for today and complete the assignments.
For Mrs. Doherty's daily read aloud check in the google classroom! I will add a new one each day for students to hear the newest chapter and adventure from The Tales of Deckawoo Drive!
If you have any questions as you work through the activities, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
After your student completes his/her e-learning day activities complete the student attendance form click here for the Parent Portal. This will need to be completed for each e-learning day. If you have more than one student in the district click on the name of the student that you are entering attendance for.
For MEAL PICK UP during school closing please click here for details on our district webpage.
Parent Support eMail Addresses
- For help with the Parent Portal please email Portal411@emsd63.org
- For assistance with Chromebook or student apps please email eLearning411@emsd63.org
For more information about attendance, chromebook pick up, internet access and much more, Click here for the District 63 E-Learning Webpage.