For this week scheduled eLearning Days are :
Monday, March 30
Tuesday , March 31
Wednesday, April 1
Thursday, April 2
Friday, April 3
Hello Parents! As our district enters into the next few days of eLearning, here are a few things you might want to know:
- It is very important that you check your email every day for important information from District 63.
- Please check your child's classroom teacher's website on eLearning days. There you will find a with a menu of learning activities for the day. Remember, you do not have to complete all of the activities, just choose your favorites from each column. However, if you want to do them all, go for it!
- Please also check for a daily email from me on every eLearning day. I will be providing suggestions, modifications or in some cases alternative activities for each child on my caseload. The goal as always, is to provide your child with educational experiences that align with their learning goals.
- I am available on eLearning days between 9am and 3pm and I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions about any of the activities as you work through them, please reach out to me through my district email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please continue to check the District 63 Website for up to the minute information.