Welcome to the last week of E-Learning! Remember, the last day of E-Learning takes place on Wednesday, June 10.
- Reading: Summer Bucket List/ Summer Reading Plans & Recommendations
- Writing: Summer Bucket List/ Poetry
- Math: “Math is Everywhere” activities
- Social Studies: Virtual camp, building, & coding
- Please take the parent survey about E-Learning from our district by June 15.
- Here is a folder with Summer Activities.
- Here is a document with some academic activities to help keep students’ minds sharp over the summer!
- Summer Reading Information: Niles- Main District Library
- 2020 Battle of the Books Resources
- No E-Learning Journal this week! :)
- 9am- 3pm
- Monday- Wednesday
- Submit daily
Our LAST Class Meeting Day and Time
- 2 pm
- Share some fun activity ideas you would like to do during our meeting for “Year End Celebration” on the google classroom post!
- Link is posted in Google Classroom
Thank you so much for all of your hard work this year, especially this last trimester with E-Learning! It was a pleasure to work on Team 207 with each of you for the 2019-2020 school year. I hope everyone has a fantastic summer! Make sure to always stop by and visit.
Parent Support eMail Addresses
If a parent needs assistance with the parent portal or a chromebook/app, please email one of the two addresses provided below. A request to reset a portal account must come from a parent email address and contain student name, grade and school. These accounts are closely monitored and will expedite the support process.
- For help with the Parent Portal please email Portal411@emsd63.org
- For assistance with Chromebook or student apps please email eLearning411@emsd63.org