7th Grade Social Studies E-Learning Weekly tic-tac-toe Choice Board
(Week of 6-01-2020)
- Complete the “TIC-TAC-TOE ENtry activity”.
- then choose 3 activities over the course of the week that give you tic-tac-toe. This means you complete three activities in a row diagonally, horizontally, or vertically.
- highlight the activities in Green that you completed.
- The extension activity at the bottom is optional for those students who want to try a more challenging culminating activity for the week.
- Remember to Make a copy of the attached documents to edit: Click File-Click Make a copy. At the end of the week click “Turn In” to submit your work for the week At the end of the week. click “Turn In” to submit your work in Google Class for the week.
Essential Question For this week’s Work - President Hoover did not take enough action, according to the voters, to help the country recover from the Great Depression. President Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) was elected as a man of action. How did Roosevelt's New Deal Programs help in the recovery from the Great Depression and how did the role of government change during this time?