Need Help? Want to Discuss? Join your teacher’s Google Hangout! Mon-Friday 9:00-9:30AM & 2:00-2:30PM
Parents: Once your student has completed the designated activities, make sure to record his/her E-Learning Day Attendance through Powerschool.If you need breakfast and/or lunch stop by Gemini today from 8am-12pm and pick up three days worth of meals for anyone in your house 18 years of age or younger.
7th Grade Social Studies E-Learning Weekly tic-tac-toe Choice Board
(Week of 04/06/20)
- A copy of this week's assignment has been shared with you in Google Classroom
- Every student will complete the “TIC-TAC-TOE ENtry activity”.
- Once the entry activity is completed the student should choose three activities over the course of the week that give them tic-tac-toe. This means you complete three activities in a row diagonally, horizontally, or vertically.
- The student should highlight the activities in Green that they completed.
- The extension activity at the bottom is optional for those students who want to try a more challenging culminating activity for the week.
- At the end of the week click “Turn In” to submit your work for the week.
Please email me your teacher directly if you have any questions!!!
Essential Questions for this week’s Work - What can we learn from the flu pandemic of 1918 and Covid-19 crisis of today? As we go through the current crisis, how can we ensure that we take care of ourselves and others during a crisis?Welcome to Mr Ballas' Social Studies Class!If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.~Pearl Buck