ELEARNING ASSIGNMENTSDear Parents, Guardians, and Students,I hope you have enjoyed your spring break and you are all feeling safe and healthy! Below are the new elearning assignments.Please be advised that we are using powerschool for attendance during elearning days. Please use this link to record your child's attendance once the assignments have been completed. Please encourage your child to practice daily. If your child does not have a piano keyboard they can use their chromebook to practice.
- The music assignments have been created and posted on google classroom. Listed here are the assignements:
- Elearning - March 30 Musictechteacher.com Songs to practice:Ode To Joy, Lean On Me, When The Saints Go Marching In. Practice daily for at least 15 minutes.
- Elearning -March 31 Musictheory.net/excercises. Note Identification on the keyboard. Musictechteacher.com practice My Country Tis Of Thee.
- Elearning - April 1 Musictheory.net/excercises, Note Identification on the keyboard. Musictechteacher.com practice My Country Tis Of Thee.
- Elearning - April 2 Musictheory.net/exercises, Note Identification on the keyboard. Musictechteacher.com practice all of the songs assigned thus far.
- Elearning-April 3 - - Name each note correctly and challenge yourself-Note Name Speed Activity.
- Basic Rhythm worksheet - This can be practiced everyday.
- Click this link. https://classroom.google.com/c/NTM2OTAxMjIwNDZa to see the assignments. The google class code is dbpar75.
- Extra activities-I recognize the fact that not all of the students have a piano keyboard at home. However, the students can use their chromebook to practice the songs. Please visit http://www.musictechteacher.com/ The students are familiar with this website. Once there, the students can practice all of the songs. And they can also play any music theory game. These music games are fun and educational.
Thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms AchilleThe Music Curriculum was designed with great thought and with the notion that every student will be motivated to learn. The lessons are fun, innovative and will explore many aspects of music. The students will learn how to play the piano keyboard, the ukulele and the guitar while learning the rudiments of music. The students will gain an appreciation of a variety of music composers from the past and present time. The lessons created are aligned with the State Goals, National Standards, and keeping the Danielson Framework and SIOP Model in mind.The main purpose for this music curriculum is to:
- Provide innovative, creative and fun lessons.
- To give every student the opportunity to come out of their comfort zone and express themselves musically by performing on a variety of instruments.
- Enrich every student and to provide a positive, and safe learning enviroment.
- Strengthen music education as a core academic subject.
- To ensure that every student who takes my class will gain more knowledge and confidence in performing!