The Music Curriculum was designed with great thought and with the notion that every student will be motivated to learn. The lessons are fun, innovative and will explore many aspects of music. The students will learn how to play the piano keyboard, the ukulele and the guitar while learning the rudiments of music. The students will gain an appreciation of a variety of music composers from the past and present time. The lessons created are aligned with the State Goals, National Standards, and keeping the Danielson Framework and SIOP Model in mind.
The main purpose for this music curriculum is to:
- Provide innovative, creative and fun lessons.
- To give every student the opportunity to come out of their comfort zone and express themselves musically by performing on a variety of instruments.
- Enrich every student and to provide a positive, and safe learning enviroment.
- Strengthen music education as a core academic subject.
- To ensure that every student who leaves my classroom walks away with a sense pride, confidence, and purpose!