Dear Gemini Families,
I will do my very best to serve your child's needs during this unprecedented time. We have a very strong community, and we will get through this together, because we are stronger together.
Below are the directions on how to access the elearning music assignments. The music activities are fun, and educational.
Attention Students and Families: Click here to access your e-learning activities for Monday, June 8- Wednesday, June 10 2020 . If you have any questions as you work through the music activities, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Parents: Once your child has completed the designated activities, make sure to record his/her E-Learning Day Attendance through Powerschool.
The Music Curriculum was designed with great thought and with the notion that every student will be motivated to learn. The lessons are fun, innovative and will explore many aspects of music. The students will learn how to play the piano keyboard, the ukulele and the guitar while learning the rudiments of music. The students will gain an appreciation of a variety of music composers from the past and present time. The lessons created are aligned with the State Goals, National Standards, and keeping the Danielson Framework and SIOP Model in mind.
The main purpose for this music curriculum is to:
- Provide innovative, creative and fun lessons.
- To give every student the opportunity to come out of their comfort zone and express themselves musically by performing on a variety of instruments.
- Enrich every student and to provide a positive, and safe learning enviroment.
- Strengthen music education as a core academic subject.
- To ensure that every student who takes my class will gain more knowledge and confidence in performing!