Welcome to Mr.Wirtz's Webpage!
Gemini Middle School 2019-2020
Attention Students and Families: Click here to access your e-learning activities for Monday, June 8 - Wednesday, June 10, 2020. If you have any questions as you work through the activities, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Parents: Once your student has completed the designated activities, make sure to record his/her E-Learning Day Attendance through Powerschool.
***Here is the link to the Google Form for you to complete once your workout is done!***
Google Meets scheduled for week of June 1st- June 5th:
Monday June 8th
Per 1, 2, and 7th = 9:00-9:20
Per 3, 9, and 10th = 9:20-9:40
Advisory = 11:00-11:20am
If you are having problems:
1) Make sure you are on your school issued Chromebook (not a home or personal computer).
2) Restart your Chromebook every morning.
1) Click on the email Mr. Roberts sends in the morning with the Choice Board selection, or you can go to my website and click on the Choice Board link.
2) Choose an activity
3) Go to my website and click on the Google Form Link and fill it out (make sure you are on my website and not another teachers)
4) Make sure you click SUBMIT when done (a lot of times students fill out forms and forget to click submit).
**Monday and Weds are meal pick up days at Gemini from 9:00am - 12pm. Breakfast and lunches for children under 18 years of age.
(Please keep up to date with your child's progress by clicking on the above link to PowerSchool)
"Physical Education Makes Every Child Stronger And Every Life Longer"