Bell Schedule - 63 Online
- Students will participate in 63 Online every regular school day. See the table for details.
- Parents and/or students will receive an email by 7:30 a.m. each Monday morning reminding them to access activities for that week on their teachers' webpages. Some teachers may send additional information, if needed, by email.
- Teachers will be available to students and families on each e-learning day to provide support and answer questions as needed
- After your student completes their 63 Online activities for the week complete the student attendance form through the ParentPortal.
Chromebooks & Internet Access
- Information on 2020-2021 Chromebook deployments will come from your child's school.
- The District does have a limited number of hotspots available for families who have no internet service at home. Look for information from your school on this.