On August 6, 2020, the East Maine District 63 Board of Education voted to begin the 2020-2021 school year on Thursday, August 20 with a fully remote start. Any shift to hybrid face-to-face learning will take place over time, based on clearly defined metrics that indicate it is safe and appropriate to do so. A fully remote option will remain available to parents if and when students return to our buildings for onsite learning.
Please note this information will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Safely Back to School Plan (Updated September 4)
- Video Recording of Board Meeting (August 6)
- FAQ Video Presentation by Dr. Scott Clay, Superintendent (August 4)
- Board Presentation (July 27) Please note that details did change after this meeting (see full plan)
- Video recording of the Board meeting (July 27)
Submit Your Questions Here