E-learning Days Through April 30
- Students will have e-learning days Monday, March 30 - Thursday, April 30 - and possibly longer, based on directives from the Governor and the State of Illinois. There wil be no e-learning on: Friday, April 10; Friday, April 17; and Friday, April 24.
- Parents and/or students will receive an email by 9 a.m. on each e-learning day reminding them to access e-learning activities for that day on their teachers' webpages. Some teachers may send additional information, if needed, by email.
- Teachers will be available to students and families by email from 9-3 on each e-learning day to provide support and answer questions as needed
- After your student completes his/her e-learning day activities complete the student attendance form through the ParentPortal (see "Support," below, for a helpful video). This will need to be completed for each e-learning day.
- Still need a Chromebook? Stop by the District Office - 10150 Dee Road, Des Plaines - Monday-Friday, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m., to pick up the Chromebook.
- The District anticipates having some hotspots available by Wednesday, April 1. Additional information will be shared when available.
- Comcast is offering 60 days free Internet to new customers.
- Infinity Free WiFi Internet - Documentation available in the navigation menu
- For help with the Parent Portal please email Portal411@emsd63.org
- For assistance with Chromebook or student apps please email eLearning411@emsd63.org
- For help with completing the student attendance form check out our step-by-step video.
Use the navigation menu for detailed support information for:
- Recording Student Attendance for eLearning Day (English and Spanish)
- Student Login to District Chromebook
- Adding a WiFi to a District Chromebook
- Connecting to Xfinity Hotspot on District Chromebook
- Student Login to Classlink using District or Home Computer