Gemini's Spring Break Travel
Pictures shown are from our 2018 DC/NY trip!
Come to our upcoming enrollment meeting!
When: Wednesday, February 20th, 7 pm
Where: Gemini Jr HS, Library
What: Information on Gemini's 2020 Spring Break trip to DC and NYC!
Join us on the trip of a lifetime and see incredible historic sights:
- The White House
- Smithsonian Museums
- Wreath-laying ceremony at The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier or Mt. Vernon (George Washington's home and final resting place)
- The Statue of Liberty
- The 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- a Broadway show
- and much, much more!
Who can enroll?
- This travel opportunity is open to all current 6th and 7th grade students
- Travelers must be a Gemini 7th or 8th grade student during the 2019-2020 school year
- Hurry, space is limited!
Interested and want more information?
- Visit the tour's website: Washington D.C./New York City 2020
- View full itinerary
- See what's included (hint: nearly everything!)
- Review different payment options and more
- Contact Gemini's Spring Break Travel coordinator, Andrew Thayer
Sign up now to get the best pricing and secure your student's spot on the trip - space is limited!