PushCoin Payment System
Through PuschCoin, D63 families can pay a wide range of fees and payments:
- Meal service
- Expanded Learning programs
- ELL Summer School
- ESY Summer School
- Instrumental programs
- Lost recorders/textbooks
Creating an Account - Funding Online
To translate, choose the blue translation button to the right (under the magnifying glass button). / Para traducir, elija el botón de traducción azul a la derecha (debajo del botón de la lupa).Creating an Account
Funding Accounts Online
- Visit www.pushcoin.com.
- Sign up as a parent or guardian.
- Either click on I don't have an account and fill out the form OR
- Use an accelerated sign-up by clicking on Facebook, Gmail, Linked In, or Hotmail links.
- Add your child to your PushCoin account by clicking Add User (user refers to your child).
- Enter your child’s unique PushCoin Registration Code. If you don't know your child’s code, contact your school for assistance – or click “Find a Student,” located on the left-hand menu, and follow the prompts to find your child’s code. You’ll need to enter his/her date of birth and student ID number.
- Information about the student should appear on the screen. Verify the information is correct and click confirm.
- If you have multiple students in the District, repeat steps 3-5 for each remaining student. You'll also have the option of linking accounts for these students.
PushCoin offers multiple payment methods.
- Log in and click on Accounts and then Add Funding Source.
- Chose a payment method: electronic check (eCheck) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). There are no transaction or credit card fees associated with online payments.
- To add funds to your student wallet/meal account, click Users, and Add Money.
- Funds can be transferred among your children without any additional fees.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact PushCoin customer service at ask@PushCoin.com or 800.381.9917. You may also email the District's Business Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org