Hello East Maine Families! My name is Veronica Spiratos and I am so excited to be working as a school psychologist in District 63 this year. As a school psychologist, it is my job to make sure all students can be successful in school. I am someone who works with teachers, administration, and families to help students be the best possible versions of themselves. I want to get to know my students and their families so I can figure out the best way to make their school careers successful and work with students to be confident, life-long learners. My goal here at District 63 is to make all children feel welcome and safe, be an advocate for my students and families, and help my staff have a great school year.
In collaboration with others, my role is to help our K-6 students and staff successfully:
- Support Diverse Learners
- Improve Academic Achievement Outcomes
- Promote Positive Behavior and Mental Health
- Create Safe and Positive School Climates
- Strengthen Family-School Partnerships
- Help Families Connect With Community Resources
- Improve School-Wide Assessment and Accountability
I look forward to getting to know you all and having an amazing school year. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!