School begins daily at 9:10 a.m. and ends at 3:40 p.m. See the information below for specifics about arrival and dismissal times:K-5 Hours
- Student drop-off is anytime between 8:55 a.m. and 9:05 a.m.
- There are no supervisors on duty prior to 8:55 a.m.
- Students enter the building at 9:05 a.m.
- School begins promptly at 9:10 a.m.
- Any students arriving late after 9:10 a.m. must report to the office with a parent to sign in
- Students are dismissed daily at 3:40 p.m.
- AM class 9:20 - 11:50 a.m.
- PM class 12:55 - 3:25 p.m.
Did you know that we have nine half-days of school this year?Early dismissal occurs periodically throughout the year. These days are used for meetings and staff development.Early Dismissal Hours:
- Grades K through 5 - 9:10 - 12:10 p.m.
- There is no preschool on early dismissal days
Early Dismissal Dates for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Friday, September 6
- Wednesday, October 16
- Friday, November 1
- Thursday, December 5
- Wednesday, January 29
- Friday, February 14
- Monday, March 9
- Thursday, April 16
- Friday, May 15