Student Feels Sick
Students exhibiting any of the following symptoms will stay home from school:
- fever (100.4 degrees or higher)
- new onset of moderate to severe headache
- shortness of breath
- new cough
- sore throat
- new loss of sense of taste or smell
- fatigue from unknown cause
- muscle or body aches from an unknown cause
The parent/guardian will notify the attendance/main office that their child will not be attending school that day. They will be given further instructions by the school health services staff.
Learning During Exclusion
Should your child(ren) need to stay home due to COVID-19, your school will contact you about how they can continue to learn remotely. Programs differ by school - preschool, elementary, and middle school all include different components. Questions? Call your school office.