Per 105 ILCS 5/10-20.75 school districts are required to provide the total number of personnel with a school support personnel endorsement, and for each endorsement area: those actively employed by the District on a full-time basis; those actively employed by the District on a part-time basis; and those actively employed by a special education cooperative providing services to students in the District.
East Maine D63 currently employs:
- Social Workers - nine employees
- School Psychologists - nine employees
- Certified School Nurses - six employees
- Speech-Language Pathologists - twelve employees
- Special Education Cooperative - zero employees
- All listed above are full time