Important Information About Testing
PLEASE NOTE: D63 accepts different COVID-19 tests based on IDPH guidelines (see the Exclusion Guide). Speak with your school nurse about whether a PCR or Antigen test is acceptable given your particular circumstances.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Currently offering tests at immediate care locations as well as its Clinic at Walgreens locations.
- There are many CVS Pharmacies in the D63 area. You can find a convenient location online. There is $0 out-of-pocket cost with insurance or federal programs for the uninsured. Requirements: By appointment only.
- 3600 Glenview Road, Glenview - Phone: 773.570.6510. Appointment needed.
- Prices vary from $38-$149 based on the type of testing. By appointment only. This site offers both antibody and PCR testing. Asymptomatic individuals only.
- For Northshore Patients only. Currently providing rapid PCR testing for symptomatic individuals ONLY. Asymptomatic individuals or individuals who suspect exposure to COVID will receive a standard PCR test.
- A Northwestern Medicine physician’s order is required for all COVID-19 tests.
- Appointment needed. Testing both symptomatic and non-symptomatic individuals Accepts insurance or $118 without insurance
- No appointment is required. If not insured, bring a copy of a state-issued ID card.
- Will bill insurance first, otherwise there will be a fee. Sign up for an appointment/reservation online.