Student Feels Sick - Home
Students exhibiting any of the following symptoms will stay home from school:
- fever (100.4 degrees or higher)
- new onset of moderate to severe headache
- shortness of breath
- new cough
- sore throat
- new loss of sense of taste or smell
- fatigue from unknown cause
- muscle or body aches from unknown cause
The parent/guardian will notify the attendance/main office that their child will not be attending school that day. They will be given further instructions by the school health services staff.
Student Feels Sick - School
- Students exhibiting any of the following symptoms listed to the left will immediately report to the health office.
- Students will stay in a designated safe isolation area near the health office until they can be picked up by a parent or guardian. Note: Parents should be prepared to pick up their student(s) immediately if they develop COVID-19 symptoms while at school. Please be sure to have updated emergency contacts in PowerSchool.
- The area of the school used by the student exhibiting symptoms will be cleaned and disinfected