- Students will have e-learning days on most regular school days. There wil be no e-learning on April 10, 17, and 24; May 8, 22, and 25 (Memorial Day); and June 5. The final e-learning day of the school year will be Wednesday, June 10. You can find all e-learning days posted to our web calendar.
- Parents and/or students will receive an email by 9 a.m. on each e-learning day reminding them to access e-learning activities for that day on their teachers' webpages. Some teachers may send additional information, if needed, by email.
- Teachers will be available to students and families by email from 9-3 on each e-learning day to provide support and answer questions as needed
- After your student completes his/her e-learning day activities complete the student attendance form through the ParentPortal (see "Support," below, for a helpful video). This will need to be completed for each e-learning day.
Chromebooks & Internet Access
- Still need a Chromebook? Stop by the District Office - 10150 Dee Road, Des Plaines - Monday-Friday, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m., to pick up the Chromebook. The District does have a limited number of hotspots available for families who have no internet service at home. Please email eLearning411@emsd63.org with your request. Then, stop by the District Office - 10150 Dee Road, Des Plaines - Monday-Friday, 9:30-11:30 a.m., to pick up your hotspot.
- Comcast is offering 60 days free Internet to new customers.
- Infinity Free WiFi Internet - Documentation available in the navigation menu
- For help with the Parent Portal please email Portal411@emsd63.org
- For assistance with Chromebook or student apps please email eLearning411@emsd63.org
- For help with completing the student attendance form check out our step-by-step video.
Use the navigation menu for detailed support information for:
- Recording Student Attendance for eLearning Day (English and Spanish)
- Student Login to District Chromebook
- Adding a WiFi to a District Chromebook
- Connecting to Xfinity Hotspot on District Chromebook
- Student Login to Classlink using District or Home Computer