Please use the following link to access the EMSD63 Parent Portal.
Use the following directions for your child to access his/her ClassLink Portal. From the ClassLink portal students can access their email, Google Classroom, Google Docs, Raz-Kids, Zearn, Newsela, STEMscopes, and World Book Encyclopedia.
Logging into School-Supported Apps from Home
- From home, students can access the ClassLink by EMSD63 by navigating to Nelson School’s homepage at https://www.emsd63.org/Domain/12.
- Next, click on the ‘For Students’ tab.
- Choose ClassLink from the left menu bar.
- Students do not enter anything, just click Sign in with Google. Then it will prompt for which account. Make sure they use their student ID (including @s.emsd63.org) and password.
- Once logged in, students can access all of the same programs they use at school, along with their Google Drive files.