Read for 15 minutes every night!
- Your child will come home with a Monthly Reading Log:
- Every night you must read to your child, or read with your child or have your child read to you for at least 15 minutes.
- Then please log the date, title of the book(s) and sign your initial.Return the log to school at the end of each month.
- A Monthly list of Sight Words:
- These words are to be cut apart into flashcards and practiced frequently.
- MATH HOMEWORK:
- Your child will also be getting math homework at the end of each week. These additional practice sheets reinforce the concepts being taught during the week.
*Homework is not graded in District 63. All homework corresponds with a Kindergarten state standard.