East Maine School District 63

Empowering all students to succeed in a changing world

Requirements and Actions

Parents new to the community may call the Dr. Donald C. Stetina Educational Service Center at 847-299-1900 for information about where their child will attend school. Or, you may use  the School Locator Application located on the right.  Kindergarten pupils must be five years old on or before September 1. Children entering first grade must be six years old on or before September 1.
Please look through the document below to see what is required to register your child at District 63.
To start you will need:
  • Certified or registered birth certificate
  • One document from category I
  • Two documents from category II