Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Web Page!
(E-learning activities below)
I'm looking forward to a great year!
Thank you for visiting.
If you have any questions, please
contact me at
For Field Day Information click here.
- Open National Field Day link
- Attention Students and Families: If you have any questions as you work through the activities, you can email me from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Click here to access your e-learning activities for the week of 6/1/20.
- Click here on directions for how to complete the "choice bingo board" on Seesaw.
- For social-emotional resources and an E-Learning Confidence Challenge, please visit Ms. Laurie Sharp's website, school social worker.
- Please click on this link to participate in a school-wide goal. The goal is to have students share their favorite memory from this past school year. Students will need to log in using their school email! We look forward to hearing and celebrating all the positives from this past school year!.
Parents: Once your student has completed the designated activities, make sure to record his/her E-Learning Day Attendance through Powerschool.
- Parent Support:
Family Meal Pick Up day Please click on the link for meal pick up information.