boundaries. At District 63, this is our tagline – and our philosophy. We’re
committed to offering a diverse learning environment – one that not only
focuses on teaching excellence, but on fostering the success of the whole child.
Expanded Learning Program offers opportunities for D63 PreK-8th grade students that go beyond the boundaries of
the traditional school day and build on our educational program, promoting
academic, social, emotional, and behavioral growth – and a chance to have fun
and make friends!
Through Expanded Learning, we offer:
- TLC After School, our flagship program since
- Special programs for spring and summer break.
- A Teen Center featuring science, technology, engineering,
arts & math activities (STEAM).
- Teen basketball and volleyball leagues.
- Clubs ranging from scholastic bowl to broadcasting
Check the links on the right for more information about all
of our Expanded Learning Programs – and our calendar to see what’s coming up.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy!