For Staff Only
Need Help with Your Email Password?
Are you having trouble logging into your new Google emsd63.org email account? Are you unable to reset your Google email password? Click on the link below to complete an email password form and click Submit. The technology department will reset your email password according to the information you supply and send you a confirmation through IDS.
Email - This is a must read if you want to use Google email effectively - and it's appropriately named Life After Outlook. This document shows you the features of Outlook and how to do the same thing in Google email.
Google Calendars - Need to know when the computer lab is open? Are you trying to find a room to schedule a meeting? Learn how to view and/or create events on your building calendars (previously, we used Outlook public folder calendars). Click here for the tutorial.
Desktop Shortcut - You can access your Google account directly from your desktop by creating a shortcut. This way you don't have to go to this page each time you want to check your email. Click here for the tutorial.
- Staff Intranet (old site) and Google Site Intranet
- Aesop Online
- Digital Schools Portal for EMSD63 Staff
- PowerSchool (can be used when in district or when outside the district)
- PowerTeacher (can be used when in district or when outside the district)
- For Elementary Schools - PowerTeacher Gradebook Tutorial
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- East Maine SD63 Moodle Site
- East Maine SD63 Edmodo
- PowerSchool Wiki (Secretarial Staff Only)
- East Maine SD 63 Wikispace
- Promethean Users Wiki
- OpenOffice Wiki
- Special Services Community Wiki
- Project Choices Wiki
- AAC Wiki
- iOS Management Wiki
- MTSEP IEP Program (For Special Ed Staff only)
Google Apps for Education (eastmaine63.org will re-open at the start of the 2013-14 school year - teachers can access eastmaine63.org through the Intranet)
District 63 Staff: To access the District 63 Intranet, first click on the Staff Intranet link above. Click OK or YES on the Security Alerts. Your login should look like this example:
The "\" key is located above the Enter key on the keyboard.
If a new window does not open to view the K.I.D.S. program or any of the other online resources, check to see if your Internet browser is blocking pop-up windows on this website. For Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu -->Internet Options menu. For Firefox, click the Tools -->Options-->Content menu. For either Internet browser, allow pop-up windows on www.emsd63.org.